Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sword Fighting Brings Families Together

Monday night for a little "post FHE" FHE AR decided that he wanted to wield his sword and see if he could gain the upper hand on me. Mind you that prior to the sword fight AR had already been defeated by me and had succumbed to "Name 10 Candybars". Obviously the photos show that our AR is fighting a losing battle. He was using this pillow literally as a shield and it was not very "effective" to say the least.
Even using two weapons AR was slightly losing his advantage.
I, of course, took my domination slightly overboard as I tower over the slain opponent.

This was just a sampling at the many "activities" one may find at Park Blvd on any given evening. Others include but not limited to: 12 minute Ab workout, headlocks, dancing lessons by HC, the charging of the bulls, constant teasing, and much more. You may want to call ahead for an appointment.

2 comments:

moma berry said...

jess, did you hurt poor adam? looks like we trained you well in the arts

Anonymous said...

looks like some things never change there jess. reminds me an awful lot of vanilla ice back in the la jolla days. :) love ya girl.