Friday, August 14, 2009

Leilee's First Baseball Game!

Leilee has lived in the Bay Area for almost 10 years and has never been to a baseball game. EVER. Actually a year ago when HP was giving us Giants tickets I kid you not, Leilee asked this question. "Now are the Giants football or baseball?" Pete and I of course will never let Leilee live that down. This week she finally made it to the ballpark! (She even enjoyed the game!) Plus it was a Giants/Dodgers game so there was obviously lots of excitement. We saw a manager ejected and both dugout empty as Sandalov was hit by a pitch. How can anyone not love baseball?

For all the times I've been to AT&T park I've never sat on the right field line and seen the view of the Bay Bridge that is available. It was gorgeous, which only increased Leilee's excitement.
I simply put this picture up to publicly state that Manny Ramirez is a punk to put it mildly and should do MLB and its fans a favor by retiring. PLEASE!
Again, the picture doesn't quite do it justice.

2 comments:

LRH said...

Oh dear..I have not been to a baseball game either!! But I've still got 6 years until the 10 year mark.

Jess said...

Not acceptable! You make DH take you immediately. :)