Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friday Night Feast At Leilee's

Friday night Leilee and her family hosted us for a fabulous feast. It was so wonderful. Her Dad is a master on the grill. Each dish was delicious and she made her amazing blueberry crumb cake (Lucy's favorite)! My photo only teases at how amazing the evening was. You should check out Leilee's food blog here. She is very talented.
The sweetest part of the evening was spending time with these wonderful folks: Pete, Leilee, Lucy, and Roy. My first team at HP and still my closest friends. I was very lucky to work with them for so long and miss them. You'll never find a manager better than Roy (we would all agree). It was so fun catching up and visiting about life, work, "meals", growing old, and the future. For as much as they all tease me for my Idaho accent and other things that will remain unmentioned, I think they are all pretty great! Thanks again Leilee for such a delightful evening!

No comments: