Sunday, August 7, 2011

Minnie Mike Baby Shower

Saturday we had a baby shower for Mama MPR and Minnie Mike before they take off to NM.HC and MB got a Lil' Monster bib for the Lil' Monster. So great!
We went to The Melting Pot...a first for all four of us. Very delicious!
Too many cute baby clothes to have a favorite...Minnie Mike will be a loved and spoiled baby, at least if I can help it.
MB and I were the entertainment for the evening...or at least we think we are that funny!
yikes!
You better believe it that the baby clothes were wrapped in this...what can I say, bridal showers are my specialty, not baby showers...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Jess, you're so cute. I'll probably send you an invite to my baby shower, but I doubt you'll be able to make it. Besides, it won't be anywhere nearly as fun as the Melting Pot! It'll probably just be at the Harlan's or something.