Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finding The Perfect Shoe

Are your feet the same size? Congratulations if they are! You are more lucky than you can possibly imagine. Saturday morning I went in search of shoes that would match a new dress. Three pieces of criteria needed to be met. 1. Must match the dress. 2. Must fit both the tiny right foot and the normal sized left foot. 3. Must be able to walk in them. Pretty normal and easy criteria to be met right? Well wrong. Turns out that I tried on 30+ shoes that would match my dress and after two hours was ready to throw in the towel and just wear flip flops to SJ's wedding. (I kid, I'd never wear flip flops to SJ's wedding...maybe Vans though). As per usual, just as I walking away from the shoes I decided to try on this last gold(ish) pair of shoes and yes they fit great!
Turns out I'll be matching for the first time in awhile these babies!

2 comments:

moma berry said...

I thought your purple shoes went with everything

Jess said...

They go with everything but my purple dress...go figure!