Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Support Team Hydro

Team Hydro is at it again to honor the sweet memory of Kate! Maybe you're wondering what good you can do in a world that at times seems rather bleak. You can donate to this great cause to help find a cure for Hydrocephalus. I miss my friend, she definitely fought the good fight and I know she still appreciates each person that continues to fight for advancements in medical research for Hydrocephalus.

SharkFest 2011 is this Saturday, June 25th. Help Team Hydro reach $90K for the 2011 Kate Finlayson Research Grant. Donate today!
This year they have 125 swimmers! Amazing. Among the brave are Kate's sweet and faithful Mom, Pam, her brothers Peter and Sam, and her sister, Nina. Go Team Hydro! Go Team Kate!
***Bay Area Sports Guy blogged on Team Hydro here.
The blogger writes:
"I am inspired and I will no longer be a wimp. And as I swim I will think of braver people than me and that no one, not even Buster Posey, could ever be braver than someone like Kate Finlayson." Amen sister, amen!

No comments: