Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Cook Club: Gringo Style

Tuesday we had a green gringo cook club. HN taught us how to make Pork Enchiladas, smothered in yummy green sauce. Think Cafe Rio but better (yes that is a bold statement but a true statement)! After a very long day and leaving half way through cook club because I misread my calendar thinking I had a conference call at 8pm when really it was 9:30pm (grrrr), man was I glad that I made the trek to HN's for the second time in 15 mins to experience the goodness!!!
Lots of onions!
The green chili sauce simmering away
Delicious pulled pork
My dinner...cook club is the best!
Strawberry Quesadilla...amazing!

2 comments:

moma berry said...

I want to know how to make strawberry quesadilla

Jess said...

Brown your tortillas on each side, then lightly spray with cooking spray, sprinkle with cinnamon, mix up your cool whip, cream cheese, sugar mixture. Combine the cream mixtures and strawberries in between the tortillas. Put some cream and caramel on top.