Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I've Been Up To In The Nighttime

Sleepless nights are commonplace so I'm working on being a bit more productive than just staring at the alarm clock...it is all about efficiency, right.

What I've been doing:
1. Blogging (yes now it makes sense why I act a little crazy every other post)
2. Finding sweet deals on baseball games for the coming months!
3. Shopping at The Golf Warehouse (a girl's best friend, well this girl's best friend)

What I plan to do:
4. Write in my journal
5. Work on this little document I call "The Life History of Jess" (it is a working title, I need something more catchy...I welcome suggestions), it is a real page turner.
6. Read Pres. Monson's biography
7. Reply to the ever increasing unopened emails (for those of you included in this, forgive me...I'm a slacker)


No comments: