Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Freshmen Graduate!

Four years ago JP and L.Smithie came to Stanford.
JP, a shy engineering nerd that probably thought she did something horribly wrong in the pre-existence to have me stick to her immediately like super glue, never to go away. L. Smithie, a shy curly haired freshmen that smiled at lot but stayed pretty quiet most of her freshmen year. Somehow I blinked and they went from shy freshmen to amazing women that graduated today who are anything but shy! From the football playing, to the cooking making, to the many dinners (i.e. weekly) at Wilbur, Roth, & Xanadu, to the Party in the USA dancing, to the introducing of Rebs and Mi (such wonderful friendships made), to the delicious crepes, to the marshmallow popcorn, to the nerf gun war, to the hair curling and makeup applying, to the many ROM-COMs,...to finally watching them graduate this morning. I was beaming with pride! I'm so happy for all these grads!
***I will admit that when I received JP's graduation announcement in the mail I cried. So while today was a sweet day, it was sad day knowing that I'll miss these ladies more than words express...and not just because they fed me weekly. ;)
(Hopefully LS, AS, and The Water Filter will step in to take care of me, hint hint)
Beautiful Ladies!
JP sporting a Jess Berry Spring 2010 original. (I'm completely honored that she'd wear a JB original to The Stanford Graduation)
The Wacky Walk...no formal BYU-I entrance here. HN didn't love the wacky walk...but I did LOVE that they had Pac-Man!
JP waving to the family from the field.
HN, JP, JB, and L.Smithie
Aviators are definitely the hot new look for L.Smithie!
Proud to be friends with these lovely ladies!
The new Grad!

"Hell No We Won't Go" Maybe I should of stolen their sign and added "we won't let you go"...
In true character these two...

Sadly we missed seeing our other amazing Grads! You're all special (and I'm not just saying that, this is my blog after all and if I don't seriously mean something I'll be the first to let you know!)! Congratulations ladies and gents on such an amazing accomplishment!




2 comments:

Jennifer Peterson said...

jess berry. i love you. thank you.

Jess said...

jenn peterson. i love you! thank you.