Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The 17 Mile Slice of Heaven

Today kt and I headed south to take in the 17 mile drive around Pebble Beach, soak in the Mecca that it is, see the deep blue ocean, visit Carmel, and have one last kt/jb day. It was so amazing! More amazing than I anticipated. It was beautiful. I decided today that the Greek Isles have some serious competition for my retirement location...mostly because there are so many courses to golf in this area!  There are few places I feel are little slices of heaven, besides LDS temples of course. Yankee Stadium. Golf courses (particularly Pebble Beach). Tetonia, Idaho. Today was a little slice of heaven. Thank you kt!  


















A Berry on "Huckleberry Hill"

 Love this tree

I could hardly contain my excitement at Pebble Beach. I'm looking forward to the day when I golf this course (hint hint Dadio). 




We ended the day at the beach in Carmel. It was rather fitting that I hit the beach one last time before heading to Idaho. 

3 comments:

Tori B said...

This shirt is also a good shirt for you. Like the purple shirt. Keep it in the rotation up in Idaho. ;)

Hale-O There said...

I didn't know you blogged! It looks like you are in heaven, I think I need to visit that beach... tomorrow;) I read back a few posts and read between the lines that you are moving and found a new job? Where will you be? Lets keep in touch and if you are ever in UT come see us!

Jess said...

Tori B...hahaha, thanks! It will definitely stay in the rotation. :)

Rachel,
Yes I am moving, back to Idaho. I'll be working for Berry Oil (the family business) and living in Idaho Falls. I'll be in UT probably in May and June...and a lot more in general. Let's definitely get together. Hope you're feeling better.