Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was full of celebrations and partying!


1. Friday night started with celebrating the JN/DFN union with a delicious and heartwarming pre-wedding dinner. 
2. Saturday morning TB and I started the morning with a temple session, followed by watching the bliss of JN/DFN post temple sealing. 
3. Golfing with HC...the girl has natural talent and I am making it my personal mission to have HC become an avid golfer one day. 
4. Yumi Yogurt with HC and MB...so refreshing...and nice to spend the time with these two before I take off. 
5. Dinner with TB and KM. I didn't think I was a hummus fan...and I've been proven wrong. The Rawles were correct, Oren's Hummus Shop is delicious. 
6. Going away party for Rebs! Whom is now an officer in training (OT) in the Air Force. I will miss her dearly!!! 
7. Sunday HN made breakfast for lunch...my fav! (thank you!) And then I headed to the Ellwanger wedding to party. 


Good thing Monday I don't have to work. :) 

No comments: