Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodbye San Francisco

Dear San Francisco, 

Oh how I'll miss your colorful architecture (a city truly built with my color loving soul in mind). I'll also miss your food, your farmer's markets, your shopping, your views. Most importantly I'll miss Gustavo (see his latest work below). I willingly followed him from San Jose to your city because let's be honest he really is a hair god.  As a going away present from him and indirectly you, he gave me my cut on the house. What a man!   

I won't however miss your traffic, your smells, your rain, your parking options, and your fog.

Thanks for all the good times! 

Sincerely, 
Jess 




2 comments:

brittney perry said...

definitely will not miss the smells. ugh. But the baseball? yes. come back for the baseball.

Sunshine said...

Gustavo-d. For the very last time =(