Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Being Productive And Not Just Sleeping In

`I've been a productive machine with all this new found freedom. 

Monday:
Exercised (it has been a long time)
Ran errands
Made Sloppy Dans and rolls for 10 beloved friends
Enjoyed a great and entertaining evening with said friends

Tuesday:
Exercised (wow)
LB came over and in a 2.5 hr time frame packed up my kitchen, I mostly just gave direction and was quality control. LB is a wonder woman...and heaven sent! I'll miss my Branson family so very much and have appreciated their love and support more than words can express! 
My remaining food supply for the next week...do not panic just yet. Almost every meal time is scheduled out with friends between now and then for goodbyes.

Case in point: Tuesday night my friends I worked with at HP and I went to Sultana's and I savored every single bite! It was so good to have one last meal together before I leave. Although I am extremely grateful to move on from HP, the friends I've made there I'll miss and I'll cherish our years together always. Roy hiring me I still feel was divine intervention. I couldn't have asked for better first boss and team. We worked hard together but more importantly we laughed hard together...and most of the time very loudly. hehe Thanks for everything, Roy, Lucy, Leilee, and Pete. 

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

in related news. Chris has informed me that he will never eat another roll unless it is one of your rolls. so... that puts a lot of pressure on me.