Saturday, April 21, 2012

Farewell To ME...

Friday night HB, JNS, JLS, HN, KM, and TB threw me an awesome Farewell party. I typically do not like parties, especially big parties, however Friday was wonderful. Thank you all for your efforts!! And thanks to the men of 68 Shorebreeze for hosting us. It was so great to see and visit with so many people that have each had such a great impact on me during the past five years. I surely didn't get to spend as much time with each person as I would have liked but I hope each person felt my gratitude and love. It was humbling to have so many people I cherish come. I'll miss you all more than I'll miss golfing year round (that is definitely saying something!).  

(I couldn't help myself by crashing their old roommate photo) 

The J-Crew! I have enjoyed each moment we've shared on the golf course! What is said on the course, stays on the course! Looking forward to our next golfing trip. 

HB and I had about 10 of these photos, trying to take a "nice" photo together. With JNS behind the camera it is hard to be serious. 
 The best we could pull off...HB, thanks for spearheading this great evening! 

Can one be serenaded by a rap? JB and MC performed a rap for entertainment. The lines I'll document are in my opinion the most catchy (partly because JNS and MC kept singing them on the course the next day).  
"Jess Berry, she's the type of girl whom you want to marry" (I had no idea I was such marriage material before this song) 
"I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her go" 
"She's fly like a bird, but her name's not Larry" 

KM and I were twins as well! Lovin'  the pink and the bling bling necklaces. 

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

truly, a good time was had by all.