Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Countdowns Are ON!

Days until Opening day of baseball: 1 day! 
Go Yankees!!! 


Days left at HP: 6.25 days (so happy!) 
One of my co-workers said on Tuesday: "Your voice sounds so different!" (we are on a virtual so we just talk on the phone) and I said: "How so?" Her response: "You sound so happy!" True dat, Lucy. In the words of BT: "Job quitters are some of the happiest people I know." I knew my job was sucking the life right out of me, but I didn't realize how much until I decided to quit and saw a dramatic shift in my attitude and life. 


Days until the kt/jb excursion: 13 days! 
kt is recently free from full-time employment and we have major plans to play!


Days left in California: 20.5 days!  
Yikes...this is coming so fast. I still have lots of packing and playing to do. Turns out the next 20 days are going to jammed packed. Lots of things, people, and places to see before I drive off into the desert...



No comments: