Sunday, April 22, 2012

One More Game For The Road

I love baseball. I love going to games. I especially love going to games with LE, MP, and SP. Saturday night we hit one more game together before my exodus from the Bay. (SP's little bro was in town and so he joined us as well).  It was such a warm night, so fun, so entertaining (even if LE insulted my Yankees and I got beer spilled on me), and even though the A's lost we practiced celebrating the small victories of the A's (there is a life lesson to be learned and applied here too). I'll miss this live pass time dearly! More importantly, I'll miss watching A's games with these folks.   

Also, had to snap a shot of this classic tourist baseball behavior...since Dadio is so in love with his iPad I could see him bringing his to the ballpark as well. 


No comments: