Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday in The Lovely San Juan Bautista

Sunday afternoon a wild crew headed to San Juan Bautista for my friend's (BE) wedding reception. She looked so gorgeous! She got her dress in Provo, UT, and it was so unique and beautiful...I'll be honest I feel like most LDS brides (more specifically UT brides) have the same dresses so I find it both surprising and refreshing Brygn was able to find it in Provo. It was an awesome and fun evening catching up with friends and eating the best butternut squash ravioli I've ever tasted in my life! Thanks to the wonderful Ellwanger family for having us! 

The Water Filter and LS...the wild part of our crew. Going to miss the Water Filter dearly! She leaves next Wednesday to serve a mission for our church. 

The happy couple!!

No comments: